* Not combinable with other promotions.
At Mint&Rose we are committed to protecting your privacy. We are jointly responsible for processing and protecting your personal data, pursuant to the new General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, April 27, 2016).
Who is in charge of your data?
SCUTI 56, S.L. EIN: B47698816 processes your data. This means that MINT AND ROSE, S.L. has regulated and is jointly responsible for processing and protecting your personal data.
Registered office: Calle Argensola 15, 28004 (Madrid).
What kind of data do we process?
We process the data that you have voluntarily provided us, which fall under the following categories
- Name and Last Name.
- E-mail Address.
- Phone Number.
- Shoe Size.
What do we use your data for?
- To manage your registration as user of the platform.
- For the development, performance and execution of the purchase or services contract that you executed with us on the platform.¾
- For accounting and tax purposes of the company.
- For marketing purposes.How long will we keepyour data?
How long will we keep your data?
- We will keep your data only for the time strictly necessary to meet the purpose for which they were collected, and to determine the possible liabilities that may result from such purpose and the processing of the data. The economic data will be kept under the provisions of Spanish Law 58/2003, of December 17, on General Taxation.
We will keep your personal data during your contractual relationship with us as long as you do not request us to delete them. In any case we will comply with the statutory limitation periods that apply.
What is the legal basis allowing us to process your data?
- You have given us your consent to process your personal data for one or several specific purposes. (Article 6.1 a of the Regulation).
- It is necessary for placing your purchase orders (business or pre-contractual relationship) Article 6.1 b of the Regulation.
- Legitimate interest (direct marketing) Article 6.1 f of the Regulation.
Who do we share your data with?
- Financial institutions.
- Anti-fraud detection and prevention entities.
- Technology service providers.
- Logistic, transport and delivery partners.
- Customer care related service providers.
- Advertising and marketing related partners and service providers.
- And of course, to the State Agency for Tax Administration.
What are your rights when making your data available to us?
- To request access to the personal data held by MINT AND ROSE, S.L.
- To request that we rectify, erase, and/or cancel the personal data that we hold, when applicable at the address Calle Argensola 15, 28004 (Madrid), or by email email@example.com, proving your identity (Photocopy of your ID).
- Finally, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim before the responsible data protection regulatory authority, in particular, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).